Drink Rail Bar Table, Custom Sizes and Finishes, Reclaimed Wood
Wide console table with drink rail made from authentic, reclaimed wood from barns and log cabins in the upper Midwest. This wider version of our console is a perfect for serving and dining and works well for larger scale spaces and furnishings
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TABLE
1) Choose your tabletop size from the drop-down menu. Custom lengths are available. Order the next size up and indicate your specific custom length in the note section.
2) Choose your height from the drop-down menu. If you need a custom height, just leave a note in the note section.
3) Choose your finish color from the drop-down menu. Each of these century old slabs takes stain a little differently. Message us for more photos of a particular shade shown on tables.
4) Our standard pipe color is Black. Dark Hammered Bronze is also an option
5) I want your table to be the perfect fit for your home. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special considerations before ordering.
Each of these century old slabs is unique and the listing photos provide a representation of the variety. They are loaded with surface features which is the appeal for many people. Expect cracks, crevices, worm holes, knots and hew marks. It's not Ikea!
Please do read through your order confirmation email as it provides important information regarding when your table will ship. I always send along a photo of your completed table before shipping so that you have a chance for final approval. Please have your email filters set to accept Etsy purchase related emails so that you do not miss these photos.
Ships free of charge via UPS anywhere in the continental US. Those in Hawaii, Alaska and US territories please contact us for a shipping quote.
The legs will ship unattached. Holes are pre-drilled and hardware included. Quick assembly with a phillips screwdriver.
A HISTORY OF OUR WOOD
Our lumber is trimmed from massive hand-hewn beams salvaged from pioneer barns and cabins in Wisconsin and Iowa. Amish crews disassemble the barns and salvage as much as they can.
Most of these barns were in use for over 100 years and saw farming change from horsepower to diesel power. As farming culture changed so too did the buildings that support it. Our wood was cut from old growth trees in the 18th and 19th century by hand saw and ax, then shaped by hand with adzes and muscle. We try to present as much of that old effort as we can.
We have smoothed and flattened the top surface so you can set glasses on it. Each piece is unique and has its own story and history. Like all reclaimed, upcycled, repurposed and recycled products there are flaws and cracks, axe marks and knotholes.
It's not Ikea®. It’s Spoken Wood.
The bottom of each leg has a cap that will allow you to adjust individual leg length to accommodate uneven floors.
We use a very tough the best environmentally friendly, low VOC, non-toxic Enduro-Var that binds the wood fibers.